- All of our packaging material is either biodegradable or made from post recycled content, we like to keep any extras that go into your package as minimal as possible.
- We currently offer shipping through USPS and UPS.
- We currently only ship within the United States and Canada, but we are working to expand our international options!
- Once you place an order please allow 2-3 days processing time before ship date, all orders are packed by hand and will be dispatched from Los Angeles, CA. We will send you an update with tracking as soon as your order goes out to the email provided at checkout.
- We can only accept exchanges on items at the moment, unless there is a sizable defect we may have missed. If you have any issues with your order please reach out to email@example.com and we'll do our best to make it right!
- Actual colors may vary slightly due to computer resolution and monitor color restrictions.
- Recommend machine wash COLD with like colors one a gentle cycle in order to prevent unwanted color transfer or hand wash
- Line dry for maximum soft crinkle or machine tumble dry on low and remove promptly
- Warm iron if desired
- Spare threads or slight fraying may occur with machine washing, simply snip any loose ends
Linen is a hearty, sustainable fabric that is Hypo-Allergenic and directly derived from the flax plant.
The harvesting of flax requires far less water and power usage to process in comparison to cotton.
Our raw linen is sourced from producers who share our standard of quality and revere for the Earth and is 100% natural.
Our linens are prewashed/shrunk and already soft to the touch, but will only get more luxurious with each wash and wear.
All of our packaging is made up from post recycled content.
Our padded mailers are 100% biodegradable and have a strong adhesive glue along one flap to keep them safe while in transit.
To open, flip your Reeve Co package over and locate the perforated pull tab labelled, " Pull Tab To Open".
Pull the tab moving across the length of the package. Flip the top edge open to reveal your new Reeve Co items!
Our mailers are padded with post recycled content, which looks like this!
Be sure to use the pull tab on the back of your package to keep all the extra bits inside the seams where they ought to be.